4.23.2009

San Francisco

"Stop following me around! Leave me alone!"

"I don't want to. Now open this door before I break it down."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Then let me in so you don't have to find out."

"You have some nerve --"

"You're late to dinner."

"So? Like that's any of your business?"

"I'm making it my business that you don't starve yourself. Here's a deal, let's get something to eat first and you can pick a fight with me about my lack of manners later. Fair enough?"

"Fine. But I really don't like you stalking me."

"I'm merely being observant. There's a difference."

"This--this isn't a date. I hardly know you."

"You can call it whatever you want, but I'm treating."

"You're bad for my morals, you know."

"You have no idea."

---------------------------------------

"Hey girl, good news. You have a date."

"No I don't."

"You do now. I took a call from that guy you met in San Francisco. He thought I was you and I was bored so I played along. Anyway, he said he just lives nearby, so if you could be ready in an hour--"

"Leese! You didn't."

"Well, I'll have you know, he's very persistent. C'mon, I'll help you pick out an outfit. Your Saturday night just got interesting."


No comments: