10.02.2008

Muy cerca...


At first I did it out of defiance, but as the evening wore on, I danced for the joy of it.

The music ended abruptly. After a long moment his hold loosened. He drew back slowly, cheek resting against my own.

“Thank you,” he said.

I couldn't stop smiling. An odd exuberance of something beautiful and newly-found had overtaken
any form of speech.

"Rachel," he urged quietly."Let's go. Your flight to Paris leaves in two hours."

Sigh. Hot damn. Recalling that evening just reduced me to into a hormonal mess. I don't get many chances to be sentimental in a hard-nosed and itinerant business, so tonight I've decided to kick things up a notch and watch "Enchanted"(!) So break out the popcorn and call me Emo :)

Sigh. They may share the same build and (gasp!) hairstyle, but other than that, McDreamy's got nothing on him :P


You’re in my arms / And all the world is calm /The music playing on for only two / So close together / And when I’m with you /So close to feeling alive / A life goes by / Romantic dreams will stop /So I bid mine goodbye and never knew /So close was waiting, waiting here with you /And now forever I know / All that I wanted to hold you / So close / So close to reaching that famous happy end / Almost believing this was not pretend / And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come / So far we are so close / How could I face the faceless days / If I should lose you now? / We’re so close / To reaching that famous happy end / And almost believing this was not pretend / Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are / So close /So close /And still so far...



...y a la vez muy lejos

No comments: