2.17.2009

I...



(part of the Beeb's EgoCentric challenge )


I AM Leah's younger sister dreaming of a favor-laden apricot in a Nara meadow.
I WANT to believe a parallel dimension is created whenever one makes a choice
I LEARNED that I don't always have to know where I'm going next when the time comes to get a move on. I just summon a dash of cavalier and bit of improvisation and all'll just be peachy keen.
I HAVE no friggin' idea, but I can take a pretty damn good guess as to what it is ;)
I WISH I COULD stare with the vacant optics of a woman so utterly smitten.
I HATE long-ass talk, the kind that makes one lose sight of what really matters.
I FEAR the dark places of my mind, those insidious paths and spaces where I can easily get lost.
I REGRET nothing.
I LOVE it that no moment of love is in vain; it's within that moment that makes our time in this world sacred, and keeps us calm in the implications of forever.
I SOMETIMES like to hear certain things to make a bad day bearable. S'ok, I got you is at the top of the list. Strangely, point one four one five nine two six five also helps.
I DANCE until I hear my heart drumming crazily in my chest: fast, too fast, but so, so, so alive!
I SING like a jittery mess of bad dreams following me out of clumsily thrown-off covers into the backwash.
I CRY when I see a solitary image of beauty in a world gone wrong.
I KISS with passion, hunger, want and need
I *HEART* someone na tarantado mag-isip at (mas!) guwapo pag galit :)


Freakin' nonsensical fun. I'm tagging them goose eggs next.

No comments: