2.08.2009

My next vacation...

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, Africa

.
My darling,
.
I noticed how your capacity for fun is completely shot these days; work's become quite a nasty habit of yours. So I'll take it upon myself to drag the both of us out of our well-ordered world. Check out my treat:
.


In Zimbabwe, Africa, a popular attraction is Victoria Falls, cascading from a height of 128 m.
.
People can swim as close as possible to the edge of the falls without falling over, in a location known as the "Devil's Pool."
.
So what do you say? This is as great as falling out of airplanes!

I hope you'll show the slightest inclination to escape for once from your tiresome fix. I don't care if it's Paris.

I've got tickets and reservations on the ready. I'll be waiting.
.
Love,

CJ
. . .

Well, you know me. Always looking to live life on the edge.

No comments: