5.01.2008

Gifts




To: My kids, "Team Y.O.U. " ( Ives, Gia, Dai et al ), the volunteers - "Ambassadors" from Korea ( JKim, "Bebo", ChinH et al ) and the lovely K.L.L.

You guys are the best. I'm so grateful and humbled by all the love.

It's going to be a great year. We have so much to do. Bigger facilities, a nursery, additional educational resources, more counselors, 2 new vans, more streamlined food and medical programs, literacy outreach to the outlying villages are all in the works. No task is too great when your heart is in the right place. Please keep up the excellent work. I'm sending prayers and blessings your way.



"Let the little children come... and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Mark 10:14
.
.
.


1 comment:

Bravespirit said...

I agree. Your heart defines who you are and what you do. Pure heart takes you closer to God. Thanks for your comment. I will be adding your link in my site. Great one you have here!